1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I've got a few methods. The main method is Goodreads, where I add every book that looks interesting to either a library, books I own, or wish list TBR shelf. At home, I've got my already reads mixed up with to be reads on my shelves, since they're arranged by color. I do have a separate spot for books that need to be reviewed for the blog and I usually have a small stack of library books on a stool in my bedroom. And, finally, the immediate TBRs and current reads are usually piled on Luke's side of the bed.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
Mostly print, although the temptations of NetGalley cn get me backlogged on ebooks at times
3. How do you determine which book to read next?
Unless I have something that has to be read for book club (I'm in two) or for a review commitment, I base what I read next on my current mood. Library due dates also influence my reading at times.
4. A book that's been on your TBR list the longest:
According to Goodreads, my first unread book added to my TBR in 2008 was Fast Food Nation. I know I've bought books before that that are still on my TBR, but I couldn't name the oldest one, so I'll just go with what I've got marked on Goodreads.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR:
The last book added to Goodreads was Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill.
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover:
The Flame Alphabet by Ben Marcus
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading:
Ummmmm, I don't really have one. If I plan on never actually reading it, it wouldn't be on my TBR.
The Doll Collection, edited by Ellen Datlow - a collection of short stories about creepy dolls! Yes, please!
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you:
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:
Jackaby by William Ritter
11. A book on your TBR that you're dying to read:
Act of God by Jill Ciment
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
This is almost embarassing. On my Library TBR shelf: 1431, on my wish list TBR: 188, and on my books I own TBR: 540.
Feel free to snag this if you want to play along and leave a link if you decide to post it! I'd love to see your answers!