I started by making my own bookmarks. My original idea was to use book cover images, but I had a hard time finding any in public domain, and, while I doubt the publishers would mind, I decided to stick with non-copyrighted images. Each bookmark has the title of a challenged book along with the reasons the book was challenged.
Then I made a display sign that I hoped would be attention-grabbing.
And printed up a card for each book with the reasons it has been challenged.
Then set it all out for students to see.
Ok, so it's not going to wind up on Pintrest or the cover of any library publications, but I think I did just fine for the time and budget constraints. Not all of my bookmarks have been taken, so I'm going to offer one up to one of my readers. If you're interested in winning a bookmark, just leave a comment with your email address and I'll choose at random and mail one to the winner!