- Everyone seems to enjoy my book-related crafts - those will be sticking around. I've got some coming up that I think are going to be fun book-lover Christmas decorations!
- It was pretty evenly split on my other crafts. A little under half said I should keep the blog book-related only, which I think is probably best. I still haven't decided if I want to keep Golden Girl Does It Herself and just try to do a better job of updating it or if I'll put another page on Book Hooked for all my crafts, but I won't be posting them on the main page.
- Almost everyone said they liked to read personal posts, so I'm going to try to have those once a week. I don't want the blog to become all about me and my life, but maybe on Saturdays I'll do a life-related post with pictures of the puppies and my handsome hubbers and whatever we've been up to lately.
- One thing that really surprised me was how many people said my reviews are their favorite part of the blog. I was thrilled because that's my whole purpose for the blog, but I've always felt like people didn't really like them all that much. I was judging based on comments, which I usually get more of when I discuss a book-related current issue. I don't blog for comments, let me make that clear. If you want to lurk on my blog forever and never leave a comment, you are more than welcome to do so. I am thrilled that anyone in the world thinks what I have to say is interesting enough for a few minutes of their time. But I assumed that people commented more on posts they liked and less on posts they didn't like. I'm starting to think that this may not be true. The results from that one really encouraged me on my book reviews, so expect to see more of those.
- The least favorite part of my blog was, not surprisingly, memes. I don't participate in many memes (usually just the Blog Hop and In My Mailbox) but I'm going to cut back on those as well. I'll keep doing the Hop and IMM occasionally, but not every week. I don't plan on participating in any other memes. The only other comments were that some readers have different taste in books. It's to be expected and there's not much to do about it. Obviously they still like me enough to visit occasionally, and I'm going to try to keep expanding my reading horizons. Coming up: cookbooks! steampunk!
- I loved one reader's suggestion that I add the puppies to my family section. Luke and I are planning a trip to the dog park again on Saturday and he has promised to do a puppy photo shoot with me and the pups before we leave! Look for pictures this weekend!
- Everyone seemed to like my format, which I can't take any credit for - that's all my husband and his amazing web developer skills. And yes, he does freelance as a matter of fact...just in case you were wondering
- Finally, I had a comment regarding original posts such as the ones I did leading up to the Hunger Games. I enjoyed that so much and I think everyone else did too (or at least one responder did). I've got some more features coming up that I think are pretty creative.
Thank you again for participating in my poll and if you still want to, feel free to scroll down and add your answers!